Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 27 oktober 2018

CSI No 264

I am doing my PL-album and mix the photos with some LO. Now I have come to November 2017 in my album and wanted to make something of my playing interest (organ). As one of the theme in CSI (see link)  was about books, I chosed to write about the chorale (hymn) book (Swedish: psalm book).

Here is the LO, a mix of old things and new for example Maja design paper:

And here is the inspiration picture from CSI:


I chosed the traditional CSI, as it really help my fantasy to bloom, so here are the clues:

All colors

Evidence: text print, metal, animal, fabric (felt), jar, puffy stickers, ink the edges, lots of layers

Testimony: Write about book

Here are some closer views:

Animal of felt, a lot of layers.

Metal, text print, inked edges, lot of layers

Animal. I have added extra numbers and music washi tape - because the LO is about the chorale book that has one number per chorale.


Jar, puffy stickers, felt flower, documentation of the hymn book. Here I chosed my top 3 hymns from the book: 199, 122, 386. You can also see the calender with November, where I made 2 circles for the dates I was playing. 

If I translate the journaling: 
When I graduated from the cantor (organist) exam, we should be able to sing right away avista from the chorale book, so I and my friend Charlotte sang all 694 hymns out in the sunshine with a flute as help. Playing the organ to the chorales is the main music element i a church service. I have been a temporary employee for the German church (before 1999) and now in Rissne church, where there are many musical members, and sometimes you get comp from both bass and drums. I have played many instruments, but to play church organ is by far the most difficult thing!
I have many favorite psalms: the summer psalm: "The flower time now comes" (199), the advent psalm: "The day is coming" (122) and the baptismal psalm "Up of wild deep water" (386). 

Thanks for watching and welcome to follow me on instagram (gunilla_pysslar).
Gunilla R



2 kommentarer:

  1. This is such an awesome layout and perfect topic for the case file!! Thanks for joining our challenge at CSI :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic layout, Gunilla! Wonderful layering and details.

    SvaraRadera