Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 26 december 2014

Scrap Around The World challenge

I have made a  gift to my friend and was inspired by the "Scrap Around The World" challenge. 


 I love to take a cup of coffee and some sweet, in Sweden we call it “Fika”. It’s an easy way to meet friends – over a “fika” that I have communicated with some text on the canvas. I  was inspired of the cupcakes, and made one on this canvas. The old fashioned flowers on the blanket reminds me of my grandmother so I have created an old style coffee cup. I was also inspired of the frosty trees that became the frost up on the top of the cake. I have also been inspired of the dark contrast to the pastel color, so I have used pink and black. The shiny lights has inspired me to use silver and some glitter and bling on the canvas.

I have used book paper, gesso, acrylic colors, bling, stamps and paper. 

7 kommentarer:

  1. The colors on your canvas are so vibrant - your friend must be very happy to receive such a gift! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, yes my friend was very happy (she got it yesterday).

      Radera
  2. Such a stunning canvas! I love the bold colors and the design! Remember to be eligible for design team prizes you must visit the designers blog and become a follower! All the best from SATW! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! I have now become a follower of the designer's blog (Annas skrapowisko).

      Radera
  3. Grat canvas and thanks for a little lesson about the world :) Now I know something curious about Sweeden (it's on my list "To visit" :) ). Thanks for playing with SATW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and I can recommend to visit Sweden in summer time. Then the weather is better, nature is greener and people are more open and happy.

      Radera
  4. Very nice canvas, I love the colors !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

    SvaraRadera