Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 5 oktober 2018

CSI No 263

October is here, and CSI  challenge for October is here...so let's play with my small mini photos from October 2017. See the CSI challenge in this link. 

I got inspirated of the grids and followed CSI traditional way to create the LO (colors, evidence, testimony). So here is my collage with the photos of the 15 first days in October 2017, I joined a group of people in PLin Norway in a project last year: to take a photo of an autumn word every day.
It's 2X2 photos and then I found a lot of autumn pictures on a cardstock, that I added:


I followed some of the CSI's colors, but I think I 
missed the yellow and grey one and added the redbrown.

I chosed these evidence:
Leaves, fruit, fall-themed elements, Numbers (in the photos you see number 1 to 15), animal, definitely : grid design (!)

I chosed this testimony:
put your journaling in a frame (a very small one though) and inspirated of the word "season" (autumn)
The journaling translated: "In PLIN (PL in Norway community), we inspirated all to take a photo of an autumn word each day in October. Here are the 15 first days. "

Some closer view of my LO:


Some of the things pop up a little, as you see above. 


And I also used 3 layers on one place (see above), I like to have the extra dimension. 
Above you can see that the 1st photo to the left was the word "autumn" so I took a picture of some nice colored trees, the  2nd days word was "inspiration" - I was inspirated of "Ali Edwards" web page this day. 

To make a grid like this is something I wanted to do for a long time, and today - it was a perfect opportunity to do that! The small October photos were just waiting for me.

Thanks for watching!
Gunilla R (@gunilla_pysslar)


3 kommentarer:

  1. I love the design of your layout - it's so awesome. I also just adore all the little autumn elements - in particular the cute little animals!
    Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun design to use lots of photos on a page. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a cool idea to use that cut-apart sheet in a grid design with your photos. This is just wonderful, Gunilla!

    SvaraRadera