Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 5 november 2018

CSI No 265

Hi, I loved the colors and inspiration from CSI no 265 so I started during this weekend to create a LO by using a lot of stuff I had waiting for me.
Here is the result:


And here is the inspiration picture:


I followed the traditional way of CSI and had:

All colors.

These evidence:
Checker pattern (I think), Frames, Flower, Animal, Label, Puffy Stickers, Something shiny, gold

This testimony: Write a 6-word memoir (for the first time) and frame the journaling

Here are some closer views:

Puffy sticker, Labels, Animal, Frames, Gold dots

Some shiny, Flower, Gold dots, checker pattern (not really I understand now after some googling, it should be like chess pattern to be correct)

More gold details (on paper and frames)

My 6 word memoir - journaling AND frame around the journaling.

Thanks for watching!
Gunilla R
(Gunilla_pysslar in instagram)



3 kommentarer:

  1. This is a great layout. I can see how the image inspired you, with the way you have laid out your photographs on your piece. I love how you've used the colours too - it all looks stunning!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fabulous layout! Absolutely love the way you've arranged your pics and your pooch is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at CSI xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a precious dog and so many adorable photos! Love all your frames!

    SvaraRadera