Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 11 februari 2019

CSI No. 272 - a winter LO

I love the challenges from CSI to wake up my fantasy, and this time it was case file 272 that I wanted to scrap - to my January month in my Project Life album.

As we have had a lovely snowy winter I wanted to document that, and found this nice picture of my dog and his friend playing in the snow. I wanted to keep the whole LO as white and "snow like" as possible - that's why it's so white and CAS .


Moodboard 272:


Testimony: Document winter

The scene: I used all colors but very little of the non white colors

Evidence:  Dots on a transparent paper behind the photo, winter elements, animals, string, mist, metal, cut file

Here are some closer view of my evidences:

Dots (transparent paper), string, Metallic, winter elements, dog and bird

Mist with extra glitter glue on the top, metallic brad, cut file ("season")

Winter element: snow flakes, Swedish snowing song "yeah see it's snowing, yeah see it's snowing, wasn't it funny, hurray!"

Animals (puffy stickers) and you can even see a carrot (one of the evidence). 


More winter elements

Welcome to my instagram scrapping: gunilla_pysslar

Thanks for watching!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar