Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 6 februari 2021

February Scrap Our Stash Challenge

 This is the first time I jump into this funny challenge called "Scrap Our Stash",

  click on this link to see the challenge blog.  


This is my LO, scraplifted from the LO you see in the bottom of this page. 


And as you can see I have used word patterned paper . 
One of the circles stands up a little to get a second dimension:


I love circles and I also punched out a circle from my photo and put some extra foam stickers under to get it lifted up from the photo. I also like vellum and have stamped circles formed text.


I wanted to lift the pink color from my jacket also, so some of the decorations are in pink color. 
I also wanted to use hearts, like the LO I scraplifted also had. 

 

The big title "September" is cutted out from my Silhouette, and to catch up some more of the pink I put 2020 just below the title. This LO will by placed into my Project Life album, as a start of the photos from September. 


I needed some more black on the upper left part and chosed a cutted heart, to bring in more hearts. Here you can see an old vellum paper with a white rose, I found in my stash.


The lines that formed a frame to the LO, was done by my sewing machine. I think it's funny to make it a little imperfect here and there. 

I stamped leaves on Vellum and cutted it out by hand, and used these leaves as one of the main decorations in this LO.


This is the lovely page I scraplifted, as I mentioned before and also linked to, is from Scrap Our Stash:


Greetings Gunilla Rudander

On instagram: @gunilla_pysslar


16 kommentarer:

  1. This layout is fantastic! You did a great job with the scraplift. I love your pops of pink around your layout and the black embellishments really pop off of the page. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot for your nice words, that makes me happy!

      Radera
  2. Gunilla, what a nice job you did on this layout ! I LOVE what you did with the different bits of vellum paper. It's subtle but it adds a lot of softness to the layout. The way you cut out part of the photo and raised it is SO NEAT. I also love how you left lengths of black thread hanging at the end of the stitching lines. The touches of pink and green balance out the starkness of the black elements. Really well done. A stand out layout. Great work. TFS.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, that makes me happy to hear! I can admit that I was a little nervous just before I cutted out the circle from the photo, it was an experiment.

      Radera
  3. What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot and I am happy that you liked it!

      Radera
  4. What a beautiful take on the challenge. I love all the textures including the vellum and stitching. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the vellum! Beautiful layout! thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Stunning! Love everything about this especially how you pop up the circle on the photo and the little bits of pink to compliment the jacket. Great job! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the pops of black! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    SvaraRadera