Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 6 februari 2017

CSI no 223

Now it's the third time I try the CSI-challenge, because it's so funny project to do. Here is the challenge CSI 223 (see link).


And here is my LO: 

I followed the sketch and the colours.


The evidence I used was: stripes, several speech bubbles, clouds, animal (on the photo), ribbon, pleats, monster, a lot of transparent stuff.



The testimony I used was: both "Story in Speech bubbles"  and "unhinged" one of  the 3 Wednesday words. Unhinged is adjective like: for example  mad, insane,  informal crazy, mental, nutso, loco,bananas.  


So I used synonyms to "unhinged" in my subtitles (see below):


And I also used the synonyms to unhinged in my Swedish title "KONSTIG KONST" (= STRANGE ART). (I like to play with words).


Below you can see how I put in a tag in the small paper-bag, I think that it's a perfect way to add photos/journaling that haven't got any place. 



Thanks for the visit!  
Gunilla

15 kommentarer:

  1. Love the way you solved this case. So creative how you used the synonyms. The transparent speech bubbles were also cool. Great job! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CSI:-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks for nice words, and happy that you liked it!

      Radera
  2. Lekkert Gunilla :D Digger siden din, spesielt snakkeboblene :D
    Csi er en av de kjekkeste utfordringene som er :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Awesome page! So many interesting details to look at, including the photos! Love the transparent speech bubbles! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow this is gorgeous. I love all your details and especially love the velum speech bubbles. So glad you are enjoying playing along with us at CSI

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thanks for your comments, that makes me happy!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I wonder if it's a museum or a hotel. Anyway, photos are interesting. And I like the way you did background and added a pocket for a tag and especially transparent speech bubbles - they don't distract from photos but you can also read the story (if you know Norwegian, lol:)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! It is actually from a bar in a hotel, but they have put some arts there. The other photo with the horse is art from my office at IBM. (You can see me in the mirror.) This art get people reacting, some get frustrated of the paintings mixed by a mirror. My text tells about the arts, but it's Swedish - I am from Sweden actually, but is blogging for Norway. (Similar language).

      Radera
  7. Super layout! Love the typed journaling on the speech bubbles and the bag for the tag. Also love the use of the synonyms, brilliantly solved case!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, glad you understood my synonyms.

      Radera
  8. Wonderfully fun page, thanks for joining us at CSI

    SvaraRadera
  9. Thanks for selecting me to the "most wanted", I'm honored!

    SvaraRadera