Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 22 juli 2018

CSI challenge #258

Hi, more scrapping - a paus in the hot summer.
I have scrapped a LO for CSI challenge 258 (see link). 

Here is my LO: 


And here is how I solved the case, see the inspiration picture:


Colors: All colors included

Evidence:
Stripes, Beach/nautical elements, lobster, glasses, circles, wet medium, elements from the scene: ice cream, shell, beach ball, towel

Testimony:
Add journaling on stripes

Here some more pictures with a closer view of my evidence:

Above: lobster, circles, wet medium when I used the nice stencil I won from "Scrapmatts", see the link to the same stencil.

Above: Circle, stripes, nautic elements on paper

Above: Beach element, circles, ice cream

Above: Nautic element, a piece of a shell (left down corner)

Above: My testimony on stripes and here are the translation:

"I'm so happy when I manage to collect my 4 boys, 
yes Billy is also counted in as well! (a dog)
It's not so easy to attract the sons to come
to summer house, but ONE thing attract them: the boat!
I mean Joel's own renovated boat. So surprised we became
when suddenly Joel, Raheb and Markus appeared
an early morning by car - the were going to take a boat trip!"


Thanks for watching, 
and have a look in my instagram account: gunilla_pysslar
/Gunilla R







4 kommentarer:

  1. Love the misting on the background! Fabulous take on the beach challenge! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the papers you chose for this . The background is great. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a beautiful photo and page! Love the torn paper that mimic the rocky coastline and the bubbly, watery background and all the lovely little details on here! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  4. So happy for all nice comments! The Paper with boats and stripes is from Maja Design.

    SvaraRadera