Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 13 augusti 2018

CSI challenge #259

Hi and time for a new CSI challenge, no 259 (see link):

Here is my LO :

And here is the mood board with colors and elements:
I chosed the traditional way to follow the CSI challenge, and at the same time I did a challenge from the Ali Edwards craft the story- community : to use emballishment I didn't use before. I chosed the speech bubbles and that was perfect in this CSI case.

Testimony
Because one of the testimony was: put journaling in speech bubbles (from Ali Edwards). And another testimony was to write about a trip. My journaling was about how we took a train trip to Alicante to celebrate my husbands birthday 5 July. I also wrote about my son that felt lonely (as his brothers with friends just went home to Sweden). 

Evidence:
Solid white background, map pattern, speech bubbles, transportation, travel-themed elements, food elements, stamping, cursive font, design your layout as a map

Some closer views: 
travel-themed element, cursive font, map pattern, layout as a map: you see the map sign for railway track : the black line crossed with a lot of small, horizontal lines that goes through all my photos.


food element (Ali Edwards)

stamping, a part of the map symbol for the rail way track

Colors: I used all colors. 

Welcome to my instagram: gunilla_pysslar

Thanks for watching! /Gunilla R




8 kommentarer:

  1. What a great take on our challenge! I simply adore the clean lines of your layout and I especially love that you used speech bubbles for your notes!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a clever take on the challenge! I love the elegance and simplicity of the layout, the speech bubbles are awesome.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hvilken utrolig kul måte å lage en LO på! Du har brukt mange av elementene listet opp i "evidence" og det er flott:-)
    Takk for at du ble med på utfordringen til CSI:-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so creative! Love how you connected the photos with a train track! Very bold and striking page!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous combination of ideas to document your trip, very creative!

    SvaraRadera