Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 28 september 2018

CSI No #262

When I saw that the CSI-challenge would be about animals (see link), I decided that I really must take some time to sit down and scrap about our lovely dog! The middle point in the family. Here is the LO:


I used all colors.

I used these evidence: floral print, stripes, dots, animals, flowers, leaves, hearts, layered stickers 

I used this testimony: write about our pet, and inspiration words used in the journaling: happy and darling

The inspiration picture from CSI is this lovely page:


Here are some evidences on a closer view:
Layered stickers, animals, flowers, dots, stripes

Animals, hearts, floral print, stripes, dots, flower. "Gullig" is the same as qute.

Flowers, leaves, layered stickers, animals, dots

Hearts, animals

Animal

Testimony: I tried quite a new idea of the journaling. As I like matemathic I made the title as a formula of our dog Billy. And then I used the footnote sign 1 and 2 above happiness and love and put that as journaling in the bottom part of the LO. (People who remember math formulas, might remember that the 2 above love could mean the square exponent, which I think really fits in well for "love".)

Translation:

1 Happiness: 
Billy give us so much joy and happiness. I am so happy to see the boys coming out from their sedantary activities (computer/ipad/phone) and starting to play with Billy. It could be to run in the garden or train tricks with treats. He not only give us happiness, but also new friends, who also have dogs. I become so happy to see BIlly play with other dogs, so much joy they have!

2 Love
Billy give us so much love. I never thought that such a shabby creature could make you so warm and in love - and get us all feeling so loved back. It's so relaxing to lay down and just have a cosy time in the evening, when he just layed down to rest. Everyone in the family would like to spend a little cosy time each, with Billy.

Thanks for watching!
Gunilla R
(gunilla_pysslar on instagram)

3 kommentarer:

  1. What a sweet, sweet page ! I love the page design with the different frames and cute, colourful embellishments. The way you related the journaling to your title work is really neat and creative. The photos and journaling made me smile. You did a beautiful job solving the case file. Well done. TFS.

    SvaraRadera
  2. LOVE how you've done you journaling! That sweet puppy dog paper is just perfect here. I really like the strips of polka dot washi tape too. Thanks for joining us over at CSI!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a sweet dog! So many lovely little bits on here! Love the "mathematical" take on your journaling. You always do such a creative job with your stories!

    SvaraRadera