Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 4 september 2018

CSI challenge no #261

Hi, I wanted to challenge myself in the funny CSI challenge no 261 (see link) and do a quite different LO in format 6X8 this time, and it was to tell my story about tech - with material from Ali Edwards.

Here is my LO:

And here is the mood board:


This time I didn' got so many evidence as I use to, I focused on the story. I am working as tech sales so the title tech was really good. But as I'm new at current job, I learn a lot and some days ago made a technical test and this test result I have hidden into the envelope (one of the testimonies in CSI challenge).

So how did I solve the case?

Colors: I think I caught some of the colors. 

Evidence: 
Solid white background, clips, envelope, hand-drawn elements, keys, 

    Testimony: 
    I wrote about my role as tech sales and how I now build up training material and lessons (=the inspiration word). I also wrote about my learning of my new job  and the certification I did last week. Then I did another testimony idea and put the journaling about the test score result from the certifiacation into the envelope.  

    Here are some closer views of the evidence: 

    The envelope and a clip.

    If I open the envelope I can find my certification test score result.

    Handdrawn frames and small lines and the journaling on a handwritten "like" "mobile phone"- note paper (from Ali Edwards). 

    I think you could say that you can see some keys on this picture. Not sure what key is, but thought about keys on the keyboard and on the phone. 

    So funny emballishment from the story kit about tech.

    Thanks for watching and welcome into instagram: gunilla_pysslar

    Gunilla









    9 kommentarer:

    1. I love it!!! wow! Thank you for playing with us at CSI!! :)

      SvaraRadera
    2. You have done SUCH a great job of solving our case! I love your elements and use of colour!
      Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!

      SvaraRadera
    3. Wow! You really out did yourself on this layout! It is so fabulous! I love the photo!
      Thank for playing along with us at CSI.
      Ginger

      SvaraRadera
    4. Thanks so much! I am so happy to hear your comments!

      SvaraRadera
    5. Great page!! Really like your interpretation of the "keys" clue, and how you used it. I also like that you've used more than one testimony clue to tell your story! Your colours pop off the black and white. Thanks for joining us over at CSI!

      SvaraRadera
    6. What a FABULOUS page!! I love the folded envelope style, such a cool idea! Thanks so much for playing along at CSI.

      SvaraRadera