Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 15 oktober 2017

CSI no. 239

Hi, another CSI case (see link) I really wanted to do, to document the summer.

Here is my LO:

Here is the case:

I followed the sketch, and the colors in the scheme, and then I chosed the testimony topic: "summer" and inspiration word: "summer" in the journaling. 
The evidence I used was:  Thin stripes, flowers, leaves, music elements, flamingo, pineapples, speech bubbles, wood, washi tape.

Here is some closer views of my evidence and in the end journaling:

Flamingo, music elements (guitarr and music notes), washi tape.

Flower, leaves, pineapple and wood.

Speech bubble, thin stripes, another flamingo, wood. 

The journaling translated from Swedish to English:

"Summer 2017 - Spain
Every summer has so much expectations, but this summer felt so chill already before we went to Villajoyosa. What I remember most was the relaxing... in the sun chair, reading, no plans, just me, Patrik and Ylva...but then also Markus after Joel+friends went home. Good drinks - specially the Pina Colada in Moraira. Restaurants - Old town. Walking - along the beach in the morning. "

Thanks for watching! 
Gunilla R

14 kommentarer:

  1. Super layout! Love your typed journaling and all the wonderful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your page is bursting with summer and fun. Love to look at all your pretty embellishments, and I really like how neat your journalling looks underneath your photos.
    Thanks for solving this CSI case:-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful use of embellishments ! Simply effective take on the sketch TFS AT CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous photos and page! Love the tropical bits and that music washi tape under the pics. I always love your pages!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, so happy and proud to hear that- specially when I always admire your inspiring LOs!

      Radera
  5. Absolutely perfect detective work! Thank you for playing along with us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, I love this, the summer photos look so wonderful, we are still waiting for summer where I live. I love your interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thanks Sandra, we go to Spain every summer because Sweden (where I live normally) is not so warm.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love those flamingos!! I really like how you've done your journaling in strips under the photos. This is definitely is a summery layout!! Thanks for playing along with us over at CSI!

    SvaraRadera