Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 27 augusti 2018

CSI no #260

Hi, ready for one more CSI challenge no 260 (see link). 
This is my LO:

And this is the mood board that inspired me:


I followed the traditional CSI challenge and solved this:  

colors:all

evidence: Solid white background (some part), floral pattern (Maja design), stripes, spiral notebook paper, anchor, flowers, leaves, watercolor, gold, string, labels, glitter

Some closer views of my evidence:
Evidence: anchor, gold, flower, label, spiral note book, leaves


Evidence: string, label, anchor, gold, glitter


Evidence: flower pattern, stripes, gold, watercolor


Evidence: glitter flower

testimony: I used the inspiration word bloom, that is important in midsummer eve that we celebrated here, and my flowers I used in the hair as a Swedish tradition




Journaling: I wrote about our yearly tradition to celebrate midsummer eve at either my family or my sisters family, this year 2017 we were at my sisters house. I also told about what we did and always use to do at this day, most eating and talking. And then I talked about the tradition we have in Sweden to have a wreath of flower in the hair, but I just used some few flowers in fabric into my hair. Then I also wrote about the strange thing; that the weather this day use to be rainy or cold in Sweden, but this day was rather sunny - and we enjoyed it so much - this is important as we always force us self to sit outside to eat on midsummer eve (although the weather is bad!) and this is also a Swedish tradition.  

Some background paper are from Maja design, that I won from CSI challenge last year. The other papers I don't remember for the moments, the stamps I bought recently from someone who sold them privately.

Thanks for watching and welcome to instagram: gunilla_pysslar

Gunilla

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love the lines of your layout - and also how you used the colours. There are so many pretty elements that you've added to your piece - but I particularly love the yellow splat with the black flower! It looks amazing!
    Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the composition of your page and all the documentation. Solving cases at SCI often results in telling about memories that are important to us, and these are so nice to look back at.
    Thanks for playing along at CSI:-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love all the journaling and design of this layout. Amazing page! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks a lot for your comments, that make me happy!

    SvaraRadera
  5. So many wonderful details on here. As always, your journaling is wonderful, and I love how you incorporated it into your page design!

    SvaraRadera